|TDA2030 - 14W Hi-Fi audio amplifier
- The TDA2030 is a monolithic integrated circuit in Pentawatt(R) package, intended for use as a low frequency class AB amplifier.
- Typically it provides 14W output power (d = 0.5%) at 14V/4 ohms; at ± 14V or 28V, the guaranteed output power is 12W on a 4ohms load and 8W on a 8 ohms (DIN45500).
- TheTDA2030 provides high output current and has very low harmonic and cross-over distortion.
- Further the device incorporates an original (and patented) short circuit protection system comprising an arrangement for automatically limiting the dissipated power so as to keep the working point of the output transistors within their safe operating area.
- A conventional thermal shut-down system is also included.
|PIN CONNECTION (top view)
||NON INVERTING INPUT
Schematic diagram :
For schematic with split or single power supply and P.C. board and component layout, use:
TDA2030 data sheet